Friday 12 April 2013

Gta San Andreas: Introduction movie

 Hello everybody, as I wrote my last post I have researched a bit more about Gta to make the information accurate, so I have accidentally discovered GTA San Andreas introduction movie which is not just an intro movie that most of we know with music, its movie which shows how events are related from Liberty City and Vice City to San Andreas, how CJ`s mum been killed and etc.
 So as I think I know loads of stuff on GTA, at least more than a ordinary player and I did not knew it, I want to share it with you, so in case you haven`t seen it. Its really interesting. :P
*The introduction video is made originally by Rockstar Games and you get it if you got special edition of GTA SA or if you by soundtrack.

Here you go :)  :

I know quality is not the best, but if you really want you could find a better one :)
Anyway thanks to GTASeriesVideos for uploading this video :P

No comments:

Post a Comment