Friday 12 April 2013

AVG Antivirus design is copied from Windows.

I`m  I the only one who have noticed that AVG Antivirus is completely jerking off the design from Windows.
I don`t blame them, I even like how it matches and I know this post is really does not have a reason to be here, but I wanted to share that with someone. :)

So this diagram I have drawn pretty much explain everything, but still..
The windows logo is 4 squares colored:
Red - top left
Green - top right
Blue - bottom left
Yellow - bottom right
(this logo only applies to older than windows 8 versions of windows.) and AVG antivirus logo is 4 squares hiding behind each other, and colored:
Yellow - top left.
Blue - top right.
Green - bottom left.
Red - bottom right.
and this is the same as Windows logo rotated by 180o .
Then as you can see the design looks really similar as the design in the lower right corner which is for Windows 8. :)

Thank you for reading, this insignificant post (laughs) :-D.


No comments:

Post a Comment